LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN PERSONAL TRAINING
You will need a United Fitness Academy Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or another suitable level 2 qualification to attend this course. Students must be at least 16 years old.
Our Level 3 course has everything you need to become a fully qualified personal trainer. It covers key topics from postural assessment, advanced anatomy and physiology, program design, analysing clients nutrition and delivering sessions outside the gym. We also include marketing and sales skills to enable you to gain clients and build a successful PT business.
On completion of this course, you will receive an Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology (Advanced)
- Postural Assessment
- How to plan & structure PT sessions & nutrition programs
- Level 3 Nutritional Adviser Qualification
- Marketing and Sales Skills
study at your own pace with our flexible learning pathway
This course gives you total flexibility:
- Start this course whenever you want!
- Study at your own pace with our e-learning software
- Be guided by your own personal tutor
- Take your exams/assessments when you are ready
- Support via a combination of: email support, Skype tutorials and 1:1 tutorials
Pay upfront £1695
Pay in instalments £1750 – Initial payment of £430 and 11 monthly payments of £120